- Applied in combination with suitable materials from Sikafloor®, SikaBond®, Sikadur®, SikaTite® & Davco® ranges
- Installed as a skim coat over internal concrete substrates, masonite underlay or CFC sheeting prior to subsequent fooring materials
- Can be used on walls and floors to smooth roughened/damaged concrete
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Very low VOC
- Green star certified
- High moisture tolerance
- Suitable for castor wheels loadings
- Fast drying
- Self-priming on smooth trowel finish concrete
- Applied from feather edge up to 4mm
9kg (3x3kg) Pail – 64 per pallet
1.4 – 1.5 Litres of clean, cool water per 3kg of powder.
0 – 4mm
Ambient air temperature
- Minimum 10°C
- Maximum 35°C
10 – 15 Minutes @ 23°C
Do not mix more product than can be applied within 15 minutes.
Waiting time to overcoating
Flooring can be installed only when surface is dry and can be worked on without damage (usually 20 – 30 minutes @ 23°C).
Sikafloor PRO FINISH Datasheets
Sikafloor PRO Finish – Sika’s Website