Sikafloor®-94 is a two component, low viscosity, 100% Solid Epoxy Primer and Binder resin system
- Primer for concrete surfaces with Sikafloor resin systems.
- Binder resin for Epoxy mortar Sub-fill mortar screeds.
- Binder for epoxy Coving mixes.
- Flow and scratch coat layering prior to Sikafloor systems.
- Low viscosity
- Excellent substrate penetration
- Very low odour – VOC
- Excellent binder for mortars
- Fast to cure
- Can be accelerated with Sikafloor Booster
- Good Chemical Resistance
Available in proportioned 30 kg
Part A Part B = 2 :1 (by Mass and Volume)
Ambient air temperature
Application range recommended +5 to +30 Degrees C
10 Degrees C – 30 mins.
20 Degrees C – 20 mins.
Waiting time to overcoating
10 degrees C 15 hours
20 degrees C 8 hours
Note: Waiting times are approximately halved with the addition of Sikafloor Booster
CSP 2-3 profile 5-6m2 L approx.
CSP 4-5 profile 2-3m2 L approx.
Range of 1:5 to 1:8 mixed litre of Sikafloor®-94 to kg blended silica sands
Part A and B to be mixed the correct ratio for a minimum of 2 minutes
Roll product evenly on and into the surface.
If the product is completely absorbed then an additional coat should be applied within 24 hours.
When used as a binder in Profiling screeds or Coving mixes, the substrate should also be primed with Sikafloor®-94
Sikafloor 94 – Sika’s Website