Sikafloor 33 Purcem 5.2kg kit (a+b+c+pigment)
Sikafloor Sikafloor®-33 PurCem® is a Polyutethane/Cement coating that provides a UV colour stable option for the Sikafloor PurCem HB-22 textured heavy duty system.
- Food and Beverage production and Processing facilities.
- In Commercial Food premises where UV stability for optimum appearance is important.
- As a chemical resistant coating.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Totally UV Stable
- Very low VOC
- Non food tainting – odourless
- Excellent chemical resistance
- HACCP – Food grade approved as part of the PurCem HB-22 System.
- Integrated with Sikafloor 31 PurCem coating componants – part B substitution only required.
5.2kg kit: A+B+C+Pigment
Part A 1.3kg Part B 1.9kg Part C 1.6 kg Pigment 0.4kg
PurCem Accelerator: The addition of Sikafloor PurCem Accelerator is required for Sikafloor 33 PurCem:
The achieve similar curing to Sikafloor 31PurCem please refer to the below Sikafloor PurCem Accelerator Addition Guide:
Temp 15 Degrees C – 200mls/5.2kg kit
Temp 6 Degrees C – 300mls/5.2kg kit
For optimum results;
Apply with a centre shafted roller frame at least 350mm in width.
Roller knap length of 15mm minimum
Mixing will be affected by temperature; condition materials for use to 18 – 15 Degrees C.
1. Add pigment to part A, stir for for approximately 15 seconds.
2. Add component B, mix for approx 30 seconds.
3. While mixing, add component C within 15 seconds.
4. Further mix for 2 minutes until the mixture is homogeneous and the pigment is uniformly dispersed.
5. Add required amount of Sikafloor PurCem accelerator and mix for a further 30 seconds.
Use material immediately
Note: Failure to follow the above may result in uneven gloss and or colour in the finished product
Apply evenly with correct roller and roller sleeves as decribed in Equipment section.
For best results on textured HB-22 systems, pour the product onto the surface in lines and apply out with a rubber tipped squeegee.
“Lay off” the excess with the rollers to create and even distribution in the texture.
Performing this then at a right angle will futher even out the product distribution .
Mixing buckets should be discarded for new ones approx every 3-4 mixes at 20 degrees C.
Roller sleeves should be dicarded for new ones approx every 30 minutes at 20 degrees C.
Failure to do this will likely result in uneven texture and sheen in the finished product.
For lighter colours and or being applied on Broadcast B1 texture, consideration should be given to a second coat to ensure full colour distrbution.
Sikafloor Purcem Colour Card
Sikafloor Purcem Flooring Data Sheets
Sikafloor Purcem 33 – Sika’s Website