The Sika® FerroGard®-500 Crete is a 1-part, pre-mixed mortar packaged in a sealant cartridge. The Sika® FerroGard®-500 Crete mortar is used in the installation of the galvanic Sika® FerroGard® Patch and Sika® FerroGard® Patch CC anode units. The cure time and physical properties have been designed to simplify installation and optimise performance.
- Sika® FerroGard®-500 Crete optimises the performances of Sika® FerroGard® Patch and Sika® FerroGard® Patch CC anodes.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Specially formulated for application
- Pre-mixed for ease of use
- Single component
- Simple installation
- Long shelf life
- Eliminates inconsistency associated with on-site mixing of mortars
- Minimal site labour requirement reduces costs
- Absence of site batching minimises waste
Light grey paste
380 ml cartridge, 20 units per box
After the necessary anode hole preparation, prepare the end of the mortar cartridge before or after inserting into the sealant gun then fit the nozzle.
The Sika® FerroGard®-500 Crete is applied into the prepared holes prior to installation of anodes to ensuring no air entrapment occurs within the mortar matrix. Reference must be made to the appropriate Product Data Sheet and Method Statement for application of anodes into the mortar.
Sika Ferrogard 500 Crete Datasheets
Sika Ferrogard 500 Crete – Sika’s Website