Full Flake Epoxy Flooring Package to cover up to 40sqm for your garage floor
DIY Full Flake Epoxy Flooring Package for Garages
This DIY Epoxy Flake Flooring Package has been put together to provide enough materials and basic accessories to apply two coats of a full flake epoxy system to your garage floor.
Discover our game-changing full flake epoxy flooring kit at Sydney Industrial Coatings – your ultimate solution for effortless DIY applications! This user-friendly kit includes all essential materials and basic accessories needed to apply two coats of epoxy floor covering across your garage floor, up to 40sqm, with ease.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Other areas of use
- Warehouse floors
- Lunch rooms
- Patios and Balconies
- Building Entrances
- Manufacturing facilities
- Clean rooms
- Educational trade facilities
- Mechanical workshops
- Commercial kitchens
- Cafe Floors and more
Full Flake Package
- 2x UltraShield Epoxy full 8L kit
- 3x Boxes of Flake
- 1x Ultrakote UVSeal 8L Drum
- 1x Ultrakote UVSeal 4L Drum
Epoxy Floor Coating Application Accessories Include the Following:
- One Epoxy Application Twin Roller/ Brush Kit We have partnered with Unipro to create an epoxy application kit. The kit includes two rollers, two brushes, one tray, one heavy-duty frame, and two roller liners. This allows you to apply two coats of epoxy to your floor without having to worry about the required tools. (Painting Extension Pole is not included in the kit and it can be purchased from Bunnings or local hardware stores)
- One additional 270mm Epoxy Roller Cover
- One Pair of Sydney Industrial Coatings Spike Shoes, Spike shoes lets you walk on wet epoxy and fix any missed spots. You can also remove any foreign objects and back-roll the epoxy product to get better results.
- One UNIPRO large mixer epoxy flooring products come in two parts. Part A should be mixed first, and then poured into a measuring bucket. Add the appropriate amount of Part B to your Part A, and then mix it by attaching the supplied paddle to a cordless or corded drill (Drill is not included in the kit)
- One roll of Tesa, 48mm cloth masking tape The Tesa cloth masking tape is used to cover areas that you don’t want epoxy to get on. This will help you get a straight line and a better finish. Do not use masking tape on the skirting boards because there is a chance that the epoxy will bleed through and leave an uneven finish.
- One pair of work gloves to protect your hands while working with epoxy products
Achieve your dream floor effortlessly with the ULTRAKOTE Complete Epoxy Flake Flooring Package! Say goodbye to unnecessary complications and extras. Get in touch with us now for a competitive quote on the materials you need for your epoxy floor coating project. Your ideal flooring is just a step away!
Click here if you would like to view the partial epoxy flake flooring system for your garage.
Click on the tiles below to download UltraShield Epoxy’s Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets.
Click on the tiles below to download ULTRAKOTE UVSeal Technical Data Sheets and Safety Data Sheets.